Welcome to the Publications Online Ordering Website
Its that time of year when we are heavily impacted with orders. We want to help so if there is something you need right away or maybe you have had a grade change or combo class. Email us with the order numbers and we will push them through.
Please reach out so we can help.
If you need any assistance, please contact Publications at 619-258-2240.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are moving to a different site this year, please let publications know so that we can change your information in the pubs system to ensure that your orders go where they are supposed to :)
Tips on ordering instructional curriculum
1) You may place orders for October, November and December but choose a due date closer to those months.
2) Be sure to specify the page numbers, chapter numbers and how you would like your materials to be produced. I.E. 1-sided or 2-sided copies, collated or uncollated, do you want them stapled or 3-hole punched.
3) Use the special instructions box to list all of these details.
4) When providing page numbers, let us know if page numbers are from book or the PDF file. The PDF file numbers may be different from the book numbers.
5) Always use your "Store Order Non-Billable Only" budget code for district sponsored curriculum.