Spring is proof there is beauty all around us!
FYI we are still unable to get tan paper!
Collate means pages in order 1,2,3.
Uncollate all page 1 together and so on.
If there is something you need right away,
Email email@example.com with the order numbers.
If you need any assistance, please contact Publications at 619-258-2240.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have moved to a different site, please let publications know so that we can change your information in the pubs system to ensure that your orders go where they are supposed to :)
Tips on ordering instructional curriculum
1) The 1st of the Month, Mondays and Fridays are always very heavy with orders. So if possible choose a different due date.
2) Be sure to specify the page numbers, chapter numbers and how you would like your materials to be produced. I.E. 1-sided or 2-sided copies, collated or uncollated, do you want them stapled or 3-hole punched.
3) Use the special instructions box to list all of these details.
4) When providing page numbers, let us know if page numbers are from book or the PDF file. The PDF file numbers may be different from the book numbers.
5) Always use your "Store Order Non-Billable Only" budget code for district sponsored curriculum only.