Report Cards will be priority next week!
PTA please contact Pubs for a price when ordering Color Copies
Communication you want us to see right away
please email email@example.com
PDF's are the preferred type of file to attach.
Please "scan to self " (via UniFlo)
If double sided originals
1. Find Simplex option on bottom right of screen.
2. Press pull down menu 3. Select Long side
Placing print order attach file at very end of order process do not change the "Select Attachment Type" leave it as is.
Binding orders may be delayed. Please staple orders when possible.
We are out of Tan paper or Tan card stock. Orders that are put in for tan will be ran on white. Our supplier informed us the Paper Mill has discontinued this color. Will let you know when we can locate some or if things change.
CPM's multiple chapters no problem, have each chapter have its own order.
If you need a budget code, or changed school site
please contact Pubs Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Collate means pages in order 1,2,3. Uncollate (undone) is all page 1 together and so on.
Drop down for Bond has white and pastel paper, Drop down for text has bright paper
Drop down for Cover has 65# click again it has 67#
65# has bright colors cover card-stock, 67# has white and pastel colors cover card-stock
Note: If you have moved to a different site, please let publications know so that we can change your information in the pubs system to ensure that your orders go where they are supposed to :)
Tips on ordering instructional curriculum
1) The 1st of the Month, Mondays and Fridays are always very heavy with orders. So if possible choose a different due date.
2) Be sure to specify the page numbers, chapter numbers and how you would like your materials to be produced. I.E. 1-sided or 2-sided copies, collated or uncollated, do you want them stapled or 3-hole punched.
3) Use the special instructions box to list all of these details.
4) When providing page numbers, let us know if page numbers are from book or the PDF file. The PDF file numbers may be different from the book numbers.
5) Always use your "Store Order Non-Billable Only" budget code for district sponsored curriculum only.