Welcome to the Publications Online Ordering Website
If you need any assistance, please contact Publications at 619-258-2240.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the current logistical situation, Pubs is having difficulty obtaining paper products from the vendors. We are especially low in our white vellum(card stock) paper inventory. We would appreciate your help if you can substitute your white vellum print requests with a colored vellum paper. This is only a temporary measure until we are able to get our supply of white vellum paper.
We appreciate your assistance and understanding. We want to ensure that the impact of the paper shortages on your classroom activities is minimal.
Tips on ordering instructional curriculum
1) Please limit your orders to 4 weeks worth of materials at a time.
2) Be sure to specify the page numbers, chapter numbers and how you would like your materials to be produced. I.E. 1-sided or 2-sided copies, collated or uncollated, do you want them stapled or 3-hole punched.
3) Use the special instructions box to list all of these details.
4) When providing page numbers, let us know if page numbers are from book or the PDF file. The PDF file numbers may be different from the book numbers.
5) Always use your "Store Order Non-Billable Only" budget code for district sponsored curriculum.